Confronted Nerazzurri Note Less Sip in San Paolo
Jakarta – Mission Inter Milan to rise from defeat will get a test at home to Napoli. He has 18 years Beneamata not win at the San Paolo.
Last week Inter defeat on home soil. Fiorentina, Inter were forced to give up 0-1. The result left them further away from the European zone. Inter are now down to ninth with 35 points, seven points adrift of Fiorentina in fifth position.
Inter effort to get back to winning ways will be tested at the headquarters in Naples, Monday (03/09/2015) pm dawn. Inter had not long enough to bring home the victory of San Paolo.
The last time Inter win at the San Siro last occurred in 1997. Afterwards, they only got two draw of eight times a trip to San Paolo in Serie A.
Here is the data and facts of the match between Napoli and Inter as summarized by Opta:
– Napoli unbeaten in four of most recent encounter against Inter in Serie A (W2 D2).
– Inter’s last victory at the San Paolo was in October 1997 (2-0). Since then, the Nerazzurri only got two points from their trip to Napoli.
– Inter is a club that is most frequently beaten by Napoli in Serie A (34 victories).
– Napoli already past 11 games without a draw, the rate of the longest in the current competition.
– Inter only recorded one clean sheet in their last six games in the league.
– Napoli is the team that scored the most goals of the box Penati this season (39).
– It has only conceded one goal from a header by far, the lowest in the league.
– Jose Callejon has scored three goals against Inter in Serie A so far, more than against any other team in this competition.
– Mauro Icardi is Serie A’s top scorer in 2015 (6 goals).
– Inter have got 1.35 points per game under Roberto Mancini this season, while they received 1.45 points per game in 11 previous matches under Walter Mazzarri.